Training Facilitator – South Asia
The Training Facilitator will facilitate theological trainings for church leaders in a specific region of the world. The Training Facilitator will identify and establish training sites with trusted partners in key locations and then facilitate the training by preparing a teaching team from a domestic church. It is ideal for the candidate to have contacts in the region of service, language skills, and cross-cultural teaching experience. The ideal candidate will be a skilled teacher of the Scriptures, possess significant experience in pastoral ministry, be a passionate disciple-maker, and be recognized as a proven leader.
- Identify and develop pastoral training sites in specific region
- Orient/Debrief RTIM teaching teams
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the RTIM training curriculum
- Attend regularly scheduled department meetings
- Develop site profiles for new training sites
- Assist other team-members as needed
- Assist with communication needs as needed
- Develop and maintaining personal support base
- Mature disciple of Jesus Christ
- Member in good standing and affirmed by local church
- Proven leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills and teaching experience
- Significant experience in a cross cultural setting
- Master’s Degree in Theology or Ministry (preferred)
- At least 5 years of pastoral experience (preferred)
- Participate in regular RTIM Teaching Trips (6-8)
- Preview new and potential teaching sites (2-3)
- Domestic travel for conferences and events as requested by Reaching & Teaching leadership
- Compensation to be agreed upon when hired
- Reaching & Teaching employees raise their own salary and ministry expenses and must contribute monthly service fee (7% of receipts or $400/month, whichever is higher) for employment overhead.
Connect With Our Team
We'd love to talk with you about this opportunity and any questions you have. Submit the form below, and we will be in touch soon!