Mobilizer – West Coast
The Mobilizer is responsible for the development and stewardship of ministry partnerships with like-minded churches, individuals, and other organizations. The ideal candidate will be a mature disciple of Jesus Christ, embrace RTIM’s ministry DNA, a self-starter, an excellent communicator, and a good administrator. This position requires living in the West Coast region of the United States. Responsibilities include:
- Initiate and steward relationships with likeminded individuals, churches, seminaries, and organizations in assigned region
- Discern likemindedness with individuals and churches who are interested in Reaching & Teaching
- Connect local churches to a ministry opportunity on the field and individuals with the Operations and Long-term team
- Represent Reaching & Teaching at 2-4 conferences annually
- Host Preview Days in assigned region
- Identify regional and national events to attend
- Mature disciple of Jesus Christ
- Member in good standing and affirmed by local church
- Embrace Reaching & Teaching’s organizational convictions
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- 2-3 years of ministry experience
- Missions experience preferred
- Travel to 2-4 conferences annually around the U.S.
- Additional travel within region depending on need
- Participation in one Reaching & Teaching short-term mission trip per year (optional)
- Compensation to be agreed upon when hired.
- Reaching & Teaching employees raise their own salary and ministry expenses and must contribute monthly service fee (7% of receipts or $400/month, whichever is higher) for employment overhead.
Connect With Our Team
We'd love to talk with you about this opportunity and any questions you have. Submit the form below, and we will be in touch soon!
"*" indicates required fields