Mobilizer – Northwest
The Mobilizer is responsible for the development and maintenance of ministry partnerships in the Northwest. The ideal candidate will be a mature disciple of Jesus Christ, embrace RTIM’s ministry DNA, a self-starter, an excellent communicator, and a good administrator. This position requires living in the Northwest region of the United States. Responsibilities include:
- Fostering and managing relationships with likeminded individuals, churches, seminaries, and organizations in assigned region
- Decide whether the individual or entity is a good fit with our ministry
- Connect the entity to a ministry opportunity on the field and the individual with the operations and long-term team
- Recruit for the ministry at Conferences and Events
- Identify regional and national events to attend
TEACHING AND TRAINING
- Lead 2-3 annual short-term training teams overseas as preview opportunities for prospective partners
- Mature disciple of Jesus Christ
- Embrace RTIM’s organizational DNA
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Active member of a local church
- Participation in at least two Reaching & Teaching short-term mission trips per year
- Domestic mobilization travel as needed
- Compensation to be agreed upon when hired.
- Reaching & Teaching employees raise their own salary and ministry expenses and must contribute monthly service fee (7% of receipts or $400/month, whichever is higher) for employment overhead.
Connect With Our Team
We'd love to talk with you about this opportunity and any questions you have. Submit the form below, and we will be in touch soon!