The Operations Manager works with the Director of Operations to manage and oversee processes and systems within RTIM in a manner consistent with the purpose, core values, and mission statement of the organization. The Operations Manager will serve within the Operations Department and report directly to the Director of Operations.
- To work alongside the Director of Operations to ensure operational excellence
- To minister to all personnel by providing operations support in order for them to fulfill their ministry
- To assist in mediating the organization’s relationship with the third-party accounting firm
- To provide HR support for all personnel
- To analyze and improve organizational processes, and to work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency
- To provide operations support to each department by ensuring they have the right tools to carry out their responsibilities
- Oversee RTIM Canada and its operations
- Domestic travel for conferences and events as requested by RTIM
- Maintain a growing, maturing walk with God
- Exemplifies humble, loving, servant leadership
- Keeps a careful watch over life and ministry
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and responsible
- Works well with others, including people with different dispositions and personality types
- Excellent communicator
- Submits to those in authority and can serve in a way that is consistent with RTIM core values, vision, and mission
- Compensation to be agreed upon when hired.
- Reaching & Teaching employees raise their own salary and ministry expenses and must contribute monthly service fee (7% of receipts or $400/month, whichever is higher) for employment overhead.
Connect With Our Team
We'd love to talk with you about this opportunity and any questions you have. Submit the form below, and we will be in touch soon!
"*" indicates required fields