The Global Trainer’s primary responsibilities are to train Christian leaders abroad and to lead teaching teams for this purpose. This role may either involve returning to the same site multiple times to teach various modules or traveling to key areas of need. The Global Trainer should be capable of responding to the need for a trainer on short notice, should such a need arise. The ideal candidate will be a skilled teacher of the Scriptures, possess significant experience in pastoral ministry, be a passionate disciple-maker, and be recognized as a proven leader.
- Teaching pastors and leaders in a cross-cultural setting
- Leading Reaching & Teaching short-term teaching teams
- Working with staff and field personnel to identify additional training opportunities
- Recruiting qualified teachers to teach on short-term teams
- Performing other staff responsibilities while stateside
- Mature disciple of Jesus Christ
- Proven leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills and teaching experience
- Master’s Degree in Theology or Ministry (preferred)
- 5 years of pastoral experience (preferred)
- Significant experience in a cross cultural setting (preferred)
- Participation in regular Reaching & Teaching short-term mission trips each year to train pastors and church leaders
- Domestic travel for conferences and events as requested by Reaching & Teaching leadership
- Compensation to be agreed upon when hired
- Reaching & Teaching employees raise their own salary and ministry expenses and must contribute monthly service fee (7% of receipts or $400/month, whichever is higher) for employment overhead.
Connect With Our Team
We'd love to talk with you about this opportunity and any questions you have. Submit the form below, and we will be in touch soon!