The Communications Coordinator will provide organization and execution of all Reaching & Teaching digital, social media, and marketing assets, while developing a comprehensive communications strategy in order to raise the ministry’s public profile and serve the church with missions resources. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a related field, possess superior writing and communication skills, have social media expertise, and be passionate about making disciples through the local church.
This is a full-time position. Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a thorough communications strategy
- Oversee author requests, scheduling, and publication of the Reaching & Teaching blog
- Generate, edit, and publish daily content on social media platforms
- Oversee the production of the RTIM Review (Quarterly Newsletter)
- Create and produce a monthly newsletter for staff and global workers
- Manage and develop photo and video assets for use across all Reaching & Teaching platforms
- Ensure brand consistency on all materials and website
- Work with the Operations team to ensure the website is updated
- Equip the stateside staff and global workers with needed resources to communicate with their supporters
- Mature disciple of Jesus Christ
- Active member of a local, evangelical church
- 2-3 years’ experience in communications or a degree in a related field
- Understanding of how to develop and manage a marketing/communications strategy
- Excellent creative writing and communications skills
- Proficiency in Creative Suite or similar software (preferred)
- Compensation to be agreed upon when hired
- Reaching & Teaching employees raise their own support package and must contribute monthly service fee (7% of receipts or $400/month, whichever is higher) for employment overhead.
Connect With Our Team
We'd love to talk with you about this opportunity and any questions you have. Submit the form below, and we will be in touch soon!