The Communications Coordinator will provide leadership and execution of all Reaching & Teaching digital, social media, and marketing assets, while developing a comprehensive communications strategy in order to raise the ministry’s public profile and serve the church with missions resources. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a related field, possess superior writing and communication skills, have social media expertise, and be passionate about making disciples. Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing a thorough communications strategy
- Overseeing the scheduling and publication of the Reaching & Teaching blog
- Facilitating the production of the Reaching & Teaching podcast
- Generating, editing, and publishing content on social media platforms
- Writing the quarterly ministry newsletter
- Managing and developing photo and video assets for use across all Reaching & Teaching platforms
- Identifying external contractors with whom Reaching & Teaching can partner
- Working with the Brand Coordinator to execute internal and external materials
- Mature disciple of Jesus Christ
- 2-3 years’ experience in communications or a degree in a related field
- Understanding of how to develop and manage a marketing/communications strategy
- Excellent creative writing and communications skills
- Proficiency in Creative Suite or similar software (preferred)
- Compensation to be agreed upon when hired.
- Reaching & Teaching employees raise their own salary and ministry expenses and must contribute monthly service fee (7% of receipts or $400/month, whichever is higher) for employment overhead.
Connect With Our Team
We'd love to talk with you about this opportunity and any questions you have. Submit the form below, and we will be in touch soon!